Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm a wee bit behind lol

Curly Purly Soaker on 12ply Spacefrog unknown colourway, my favourite soaker!


Ladybug Loops Shorties in Wooltopia 12ply BFL "Girls just wanna have fun"


Ladybug Loops Busybee soaker in LL Sage Grapes colourway. Double knitted in 8ply- very fast knit!

I've been so busy I haven't actually had time to blog... so here are a few finished objects from recent months lol.

we had an urgent need for soakers and shorties for her night nappies for summer so they came first, now I get to knit some less useful pretty things again. On the needles at the moment is a Tropical Lily in Anchor Magicline cotton which I hope to finish this year- ie in the next 5.5hrs. So perhaps I'll blog again tomorrow :P

I have also been sewing a lot of things and even made some beaded bookmarks so thought I might start another blog for crafty stuff and leave this one for knits and dyeing. I have a lot of dyes now, just need the time. Hoping to do some tie dye tshirts and singlets with the kids as well over the holidays.

Well better get the dinner on so I can get knitting :) Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment