Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time for another project



Have been rather busy this week and not able to get online as much. Lots of knitting which is great.

I just finished this one and am very happy with it. I've finally conquered i-cord and duplicate stitch! Plus I adapted the lace pattern and managed to get it all to work. So all good.

The bodice, i-cord and the hearts on the skirt are from the small skeins I dyed with food colour and koolaid in the last post, the rest of the skirt is in pink BWM luxury 8ply.

So now what do I knit next? Its definitely time to dye with landscape dyes I got last week, but I've been trying to find some old pots at the opshops and none anywhere. Apparently they are in big demand! A lot to be said for dyeing with safe food colours lol

I may do a KAL with a twirly skirt for bub next, that sounds like fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment